Stolen from Jenny (of the artists still known as Danny and Jenny). Thanks!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like both. I have many rolls of paper but for oddly shaped things, gift bags are the way to go.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Ours is ceramic. With a house full of cats, any type of tree would be climbed and destroyed.
3. When do you put up the tree? When I feel the spirit to move me.
4. When do you take the tree down? I am not sure I even want to take it down....its so cute and reminds me of my grandmas. 5. Do you like eggnog? Sure do....nice big glass of it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably the year I got a bike. I was told to go to the garage for a tool of some sort. I came back with it and my mom said go back and use the light this time. I was so surprised!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hubby's Dad 8. Easiest person to buy for? My nieces. All through the year they let me know what they would like
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail mail mail! Who doesn't love getting mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Big scary gold underwear. 12. Favorite Christmas Movie?Christmas Story is a good standby.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This again depends on when the spirit hits me. Sometimes early, sometimes not until Christmas Eve.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so. I might change my answer when I think about it more.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade treats. You can taste the love in them!
16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? Colored here please.
17. Favorite Christmas song?Little Drummer Boy with David Bowie and Bing Crosby.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home home home, in my jammas watching movies.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure can....can you.
20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Any of the 3 look fine. 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Depends on which family I am with. My dad, Christmas Eve. My mom, Christmas Day. Hubby's family, Christmas evening. Me and hubby, whoever can't wait any longer...which is usually me.
22. Favorite children's Christmas song? I dont know....they are all so cute, especially when sung by kids.
23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The music and the commercials. I am tired of everyone putting their own flair on a classic song. Just stop already.
24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like a plethora of colors on the tree. Handmade and sentimental are good too.
25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Ham
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't have any wants this year.
27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? Nope.
28. Age you discovered who Santa was? Not sure....I will ask my mom. I still believe in the spirit of Santa though.
29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? I like all of them....just not in the same cup.
30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? I like them all!
31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof? Nah....I don't care about having lights on the house.
32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key? When we were little, the chimney. I think we might just leave the window open or a door unlocked.
33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards? Dont care either way.
34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon?How The Grinch Stole Christmas.