Friday, November 12, 2010

Things always get better.

I know that is a cheesy thing to say because everyone has been saying it, but after a few months of being jobless and sad at times, I have 2 interviews on Monday!  Human interaction here I come!  I am quite excited at both of them, and nervous.  Then again who isn't nervous when they are being interrogated....I mean interviewed.  
 
Last night I hung out with one of my friends from my ex-job....that was much needed!  She is fun to talk to and I miss her face a lot.  After an evening with a dumb discussion with hubby that I drag out too long, I needed a chatty girl talk.
 
Also, thank you Sesame Street for being around for 41 years.  These guys are my favorite and who cares if they are gay or not.  They will always be in my heart as one of my favorites.
 
Last, but certainly not least, I started up my crafty craft blog.  Please follow if you are interested, but I will warn you, there are some saucy words that may be in it.   :-)  Enjoy my craft blog and please feel free to comment, chat etc.  Would love to hear it!  Kthnxbai.

No comments: