Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dead Xbox



I am not completely sure why but I really miss my Xbox.  Hubby won it about 5 years ago from Mountain Dew and sadly about a month ago, it died.  Like red ring of death died.  Ever since then I will randomly hear a song or think of one that is in Rock Band and my heart aches to play.  *sigh*  I think it is because I now have sometime to kill and that is what I like to do.
We took our Rock Band set over to a friends house and never got it out.  We ended up leaving it there....accidentally.  I hear it is going to good use though by my friends son.  I hope he loves it as much as I do.  This is the song that made me miss it today.

I miss you Rock Band.  Please come back soon.

2 comments:

Psyfygirl said...

Just tell 'em you're coming over to play xbox. I think they'd be okay with that.

IndyGo Wylde said...

I'm sure that said friend's son would be happy to have you come over and play X-box with him..... He's a good kid.