Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Postcard Swaps!

Thanks to Naked Jen, I joined another postcard group.  This one is really great because you get 49 postcards throughout almost a year.  That is one for each state if you weren't paying attention.  This is my first one from the Great American Postcard Swap!  Amiee from Adventures and Pursuits is running the show....and it is a fun family friendly show!

Monday I got my first one from Alabama!  Thanks stranger from Alabama, I love this card...so pretty.
I am also on Postcrossing where I sent out 5 cards to random people around the world and I get postcards from random people from around the world.  I have received cards from Finland, Canada, and right here in the US!  I love mail, but this just takes it to the next level!  Click here to see what kind of activity is going on with my postcrossing account.  It has been so fun.  Let me know if you join and I can follow you too.  :-)

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun... Are you loving it? I might be interested, I would love to get postcards from around the world. You might have to email me more information about this!