Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nothing to say :-(

For the last few days, I have been trying to come up with something fun and exciting and cool and awesome to post about. Well, nothing comes to mind. How do people do this blogging thing. Who comes up with creative topics and interesting posts? Tell me! I need some inspiration. For now....you just get my cat...in a hat....dressed up for Halloween. Doesn't he look pissed off? I love it! I made him an official icanhascheezburger cat. Maybe he will make it onto the site.

Right now I am sitting at work, trying so hard to be productive and failing miserably. Yes, I am feeling an epic fail coming on here. An epic work fail. Ahh...the wonderfulness of internet sensations. The epic fail, the cheezburger/lolcat, blogging, twitter. What more does a person need to keep entertained at work. Thats right! www.cuteoverload.com and facebook! Guess I better work more before I really do become an epic fail and get epically fired.

No comments: