Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Trip!

Tomorrow we are off on an adventure! Me and hubby are so excited to be going to Carlton, Oregon to be seeing his sister and her family....these guys...

These are The Jordan's
. Top left it is Elaina, Nick and Erin and bottom is Emmilee and Elizabeth. We are so excited to be going on this trip to see them. It is all brought to you by the new car and the cheap gas prices! (See what I did there? I could have said brought to you by the letter Q or something) We are making it up there in time for Liz's birthday. All of this is just sooooo exciting. We haven't seen them in so long....almost a year when Chris' brother was here from Indonesia. This will be a much needed visit. I am sure I will be back with many stories and many pictures so be prepared for lots of "Oooohs" and "Awwws" ready for me!

No comments: