Monday, February 22, 2010

Grrr....stuck in my head again!

I know a lot of people who have had this problem lately. Something gets stuck in your head and there is no way to get it out. My wonderful, super cute, handsome husband likes to get random things stuck in my head just to be annoying. Here is the latest one. Click it...I dare you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY

I am not completely sure if this is because it is so far stuck in his head, that he needs someone else to feel his pain or if he just likes to annoy me. :-) Its ok, I can take it. Especially if it means in the car I am eating a banana and we both break out into..."I'm a banana, I'm a banana, I'm a banana...LOOK AT ME MOVE."
8 years of marriage will do that to you. You talk at the same time, you move at the same time, and pick up his habits. Who knew that marriage could make you not want to sit with your back to the door. Instead of getting it from your family....I got it from my husband. I love that we are so much a like though. What would I do without him? *grin*

No comments: