Saturday, February 28, 2009

It is 5am on Saturday morning.

And I cant sleep. What am I doing you ask? I am playing with beads. I am working on some lanyards for my sister-in-laws site www.goldribbons.com. I am hoping she likes them. Maybe she won't cause they were made at 4 effing o'clock in the morning. I wouldn't blame her. Who crafts at this time of the day? Oh yeah....ME! I am not totally sure why I cant sleep. I have taken my meds. I should be tired but my mind is racing. I think it is time I put my project away, give my poor granny hip a rest for the night and go to sleep. Good lord. Lets go watch a movie or something. *sigh* Honest opinion though people...if this were longer could it be a nice looking lanyard or does it need something? More something, less something? Is it just plain ugly? I can take it. I need to hear it...this is going out to the public for sale.


Thanks for your input...it is really appreciated. REAL honesty is appreciated. :-)

1 comment:

Niki said...

All it needs is someone's name tag and/or pen on the end! I heart it! If we had a reason to wear lanyards at work, I would be requesting one!

And I've crafted in the wee hours of the morning when I couldn't sleep. Sometimes it's all you can do.