Monday, March 2, 2009

*sigh* I am having trouble

First let me list the things I know. I am know I am in a lot of pain and I a cant sleep. I know I have cried on a cat. I know I can hear Chris in there sleeping away and he deserves it. He puts up with a lot. What I dont understand is why I want to go to sleep and my leg, hip, arm, shin anything that can will hurt and hurt so bad I cry. I came in the computer room just so I wouldnt wake Chris. The one time I want someone to talk to....no one is awake. Lucky them they are all sleeping. Damn it. I am crying again. I want the pain to go away, I want to be able to walk in the mall like a normal person. I want to not be up all hours of the night NOT crying in the computer room. I want to go back to work and have the same position I did when I left. Want want want. I think I will just go try to relax....watch something funny until I can get into the doctor tomorrow. Here is a little funny for you guys too....cause I'm not crying. Its just been raining on my face.


2 comments:

Niki said...

*huge hugs* I've been there, girl. Up late at night, needing someone to talk to and no one is around. Sneaking off to another room to cry my eyes out (er, let it rain on my face) so I don't wake the hubby. It's rough. I'm kicking myself now...I only missed you by 20 minutes!! Arg, so sorry.

What you're going through right now is so unfair. But remember that you are a lot stronger than you think. I know it doesn't feel like it sometimes, but I see your strength and I am so proud of you.

This too shall pass. In the meantime, however, you have a lot of support. Us SG's (sick gals) stick together because we get each other, and that is truly invaluable.

I heart ya, Ang. And remember, I'm pullin for ya...we're all in this together.

Bekah said...

I am sorry to hear that you had such a rough night. I hope your day is better.