Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crafty friend givin stuff away!

Niki (my cute awesome friend) from Wrapped in Ivy introduces me to this super awesome gal named Bekah from Spell It Out Designs I am totally digging on the girl bloggers! Love my girl bloggers. Anyway, that is not the point. Bekah is sooo super crafty that she is giving away a chalkboard from her kids line. If you would like to be entered in the contest just go over to this link... Spell It Out Designs - Chalkboard Giveaway and leave a comment for her and she will enter you in. She also has 2 (count them 2!) Etsy stores where she sells one for chalkboards, kids kinds and also very elegant ones. The other is for felt non scratchy phone, ipod, camera covers. All hand stitched and very creative and GIRLY!!! Gotta love the girly. So here you go shop away and show your support for handmand products! Here is NeedlePinProductions for all your soft coverage needs. And here is Spell It Out Designs for all your chalkboardy needs. :-) Shop now people!!!!!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Thanks for the shout out! You're a doll.

Niki said...

Hahaha..."for all your soft coverage needs". That made me giggle so much.

Although I don't know about you, but my "soft coverage" needs span a bit beyond my iPod. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more say no more!

Bekah...I think you may have an untapped market here. :)

Bekah said...

lol, we might need to have a sit down to discuss Niki's "soft coverage needs".

Angie don't forget to post another comment with the link to this post on my blog so you get a 2nd entry into the contest. :)